New Covenant Theology
My Doctrinal Statement, which is an important document for believers to read. The gospel, alone, is the power of God.
1. The gospel, not the law, is the power of God. The gospel of Christ cuts to the heart of the elect, and it is never necessary to implement the preaching of the law to do what the gospel allegedly cannot do. It is my view, that the gospel alone, apart from the law, is the power of God. Acts chapter 2 offers absolute proof of this truth, as we see that the gospel preaching of Peter causes the listeners to be cut to the heart. The guilt that comes from natural conscience has nothing whatsoever to do with this divine conviction that saves. It is never necessary to bring in the law to somehow cause salvation to take place once the gospel is rejected. The command of the gospel is to believe in Christ risen, not to be born again. Being born again is a result of true faith. This doctrinal statement is a rejection of free will, of the holiness Methodist movement and associated movements as discussed in section 8B.
2. God has predestined a chosen people to be saved through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The result of this finished work of Christ is the application of the truth of this act into the hearts of those predestined to believe. Transubstantiation destroys the faith that Christ's sacrifice was complete and final.
Faith is a gift. (2 Tim 2:25, Philippians 1:29) The gospel message of Christ's death and resurrection is applied to the heart of the elect by sovereign action. Christ is revealed in the elect at God's chosen time (Gal ch 1), making the doctrine of free will a false gospel. (Romans ch. 9) Since Jesus laid down His life for the sheep, the atonement is a full atonement for all sin, including unbelief, and a limited atonement in that it is a full atonement for only those chosen in Christ from before the foundation of the world. (John 10:11-16) The Old Covenant elect received the same good news as we receive. Do not be deceived about this. (Hebrews 4:2)
3. God has given the elect a liberty in Christ. Christian liberty means that the true believers are free from elemental religion in the New Covenant. In the age of liberty, created things are neither holy, nor evil, but rather are sanctioned or created for the good of man. Created things are not a part of Christ's spiritual kingdom, with the exception of the physical bodies of the elect, which will be preserved in the resurrection of the dead. At that day of final resurrection those bodies will become holy. (Rom 14, Col 2:20-23, Gal 4:9-11)
Those who wish to count certain created things as being holy, such as those who would esteem one day above another cannot judge those who do not count these things as being holy. Galatians 2:14 offers absolute proof of Christian liberty as Peter is portrayed as one who lives as a Gentile, but was requiring that the Gentiles follow Jewish laws! Of course Peter turned away from commanding the Gentiles to adopt Jewish culture, and there is evidence that he no longer lived as a Jew. He had the right to live as he chose under the gospel! Don't let people judge you regarding what you eat or drink and understand that the NC Sabbath is rest in Christ through faith, not Saturday or Sunday or any day. (Heb. 4).
Some Messianic Jewish leaders teach that Jewish festivals bring an added or special blessing that those who don't participate miss out on. That is a sneaky form of saying the Mosaic law is superior and yet it is inferior. Real Christians can keep the days, the traditions if they choose, but they mean nothing to someone like me, raised without the law of Moses.
4. The New Covenant Church is made up of believers only. These are called from Jews and Gentiles to make a new man in Christ. There is no provision in God's plan for those who never hear the gospel. (Rom 10:14) The elect in the New Covenant church will hear the gospel and they will at some point in this life believe that gospel.
5. The doctrine of Covenant Theology, or one covenant of grace that encompasses the Old Covenant and New Covenant, is a doctrine that is a fatal error and is the central error of John Calvin. It is CRUCIAL to note that the Mosaic Covenant was a covenant of works, not of grace. (Gal. 3:11-19) But this Covenant Theology denies this truth and is a doctrine that is the pillar of both Protestant and Catholic beliefs and is a false teaching. The types and shadows of the Old Testament have their fulfillment in Christ and in His Church. The false elevation of the Old Covenant to a covenant of grace by the Protestants and Catholics resulted in legalism, infant baptism as a replacement for infant circumcision of the Old Testament, a false substitution of Sunday for Saturday as being the sabbath day and a sacral fusion of church and state. Christ is our sabbath, not Saturday nor Sunday, and baptism is only for believers. (Heb 4, Heb 13:20, Acts 2:38)
Most of the Jews did not have faith in the Old Covenant times and were lost. A remnant was saved. These were believers who were saved through the understanding that their Redeemer lived, as we see in the book of Job. The doctrine of One Covenant of Grace is the longest running misuse of the law of Moses.
6. The doctrine of Dispensationalism is also a doctrine of error. This is a recent doctrine that posits that the Lord Jesus Christ will come back twice, once in a secret rapture, and once at the establishment of Israel and the law of Moses. Of course, this doctrine denies the centrality of the resurrection of Christ and of the importance of His spiritual kingdom. Christ will come again a Second time, to judge the earth and establish His righteous spiritual kingdom based upon grace and not on law. The great glory of the New Israel, ie, the church of believers, is with us now, and Christ rules His spiritual Israel on the throne of David, now. (Acts 2:16-36, Acts 15:13-18)
The Zionist Israel that exists today is not a true Zion and has no authority granted by God. However it is a sign to the elect that the Times of the Gentiles is fulfilled and that Jews will be called through the Gospel. This does not mean we wink at the evils of Israel in these last hours!
I believe in Partial Preterism, ie the doctrine that most all has been fulfilled except for the salvation of the rest of the elect (the elect Jews according to Romans 11) and the Second Coming of Christ (no secret rapture).
I reject full Preterism, the wicked belief that the coming of Christ is in the past, and believe that the gospel of John and the book of Revelation were written later rather than sooner. We are in the last hour of the last days. When I say most has been fulfilled, I mean for example, that the Spirit of Elijah was found in John the Baptist, not some future actual Elijah coming at the very end of the world.Therefore, the Rebellion spoke of in 2 Thessalonians 2 refers to the events in 66 AD in which Israel warred first against the Zealots, then the Romans, which resulted in the destruction of the temple in 70 AD and the ending of the Old Covenant!
Jesus Christ is already King of the New Israel, having built a house that is superior to the house built by Moses. (2 Cor 3:6-17, Acts 2 and Heb 3) David prophesied that a man would be sitting on his throne as his descendant in Acts 2:30, and in vs 31 Peter interprets the fulfillment of this prophesy as being the RESURRECTION of Christ, not a future Dispensationalist carnal kingship! If Christ is not on the throne of David we are still in our sins! This doctrine of postponed kingship of Christ is false!
We clearly see in Hebrews chapters 8 and 10, that the spiritual Israel of believers has replaced the predominantly unbelieving Israel of the Old Testament, as the true Israel of God. The doctrine of Dispensationalism is a misuse of the law of Moses with different ideas but with the same result as Covenant Theology: false teaching and destruction of the truth of the gospel.
Dispensationalism spawns a Christian Zionism. This is a false doctrine because the New Zion comes in peace. The prophesy was that it would be ushered in by the prince of peace, not in the continual violence that we see associated with the physical Israel we see today and wsa evidenced in 1948 when 600 thousand DNA cousins, the Palestinians, were banished from Palestine. (Isaiah 9:6-7)
Luke 21:24 says that the existence of Israel is a sign of the very last hours, as the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. But, these words by Christ are not a defense of Dispensationalism. God still hates Zionism, and it is the enemy of Christ. The elect Jews will hear the gospel after 1948, when Israel was formed. Then the end shall come! And it is not based upon religion, but based upon descent.
7. Father, Son, and Spirit are equal beings in power and authority and are of one eternal and omnipotent will. These three are one God. Christ earned the name "Son" by inheritance, subordinating Himself only for the redemption of the elect. The Protestant and Catholic teaching of eternal generation and the denial of Christ's fullness as God in His own right, is blatant false doctrine which must and will be rejected by the elect. (Col 2:8-9) The Puritans, a Protestant sect, taught that Christ received His eternal power and attributes from the Father in what has been termed an eternal generation. Christ was sent to earth as fully God and fully man.
But if we study Acts 13:33 and Hebrews 1:4-5 we can see that the Puritans misused the term "begotten" which refers to Christ's resurrection and perhaps to His coming to earth as well, but which has no reference to an eternal process of subordination of the Son of God. John Calvin, a father of Protestantism, made the terrible statement that Christ as to His essence is eternal, but that His person had its beginning in God. This teaching is simply not acceptable. It is false religion to set the Savior up as a lesser God and then worship Him as a lesser God. He is not a lesser God. He is fully God as is the Father and as is the Spirit. Covenant Theology supports the false teaching of eternal generation because the system requires that there be a covenant between a superior Father and subordinate Son.
8 a. The subject of Hebrews 11 is saving faith (Heb. 11:2, 6,8). Those saints mentioned in Hebrews 11 witnessed the blessings of the resurrection of Christ and some were seen in Jerusalem after the Lord had risen. The elect are granted sonship in Christ at first Justification. However, there is a continuing justification that is a blessing to the end. An example is Abraham had saving faith "when he was called to go out to a place which he was to receive . . . " Then, the call of Abraham to leave Haran is recorded in Genesis 12:1-4—three chapters before he is justified in 15:6. We therefore know that Abraham was justified well before (in fact, years before) he was justified in Gen. 15:6. But if Abraham had saving faith back in Genesis 12, then he was justified back in Genesis 12. Yet Paul clearly tells us that he was also justified in Genesis 15:6, for the book of James tells us, "Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar? You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by works, and the scripture was fulfilled which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness"; and he was called the friend of God." (Jas 2:21-23)
However, unlike the unsaved Catholics, some of whom think they agree with my view, I am assured by scripture that this continuing justification is based upon the initial justification which is a legal pardon for all sins, and those so pardoned will overcome by the God given faith in the hearts of the elect who are in a legal status of being justified in Christ. Their sins are forgiven, once justified in Christ and the Spirit will save them.
Their legal status is guaranteed, and there is no condemnation of them (Rom 8:1). By faith righteousness has been imputed to their accounts. But the just shall live by faith. So righteousness will continue to be imputed to their accounts. Faith is counted as righteousness.
If you believe in free will like the Catholics do, you will have no way of knowing your spiritual success unless you will it through your own will. Free will is then totally opposed to the truth, and continuing justification only makes sense in the context of predestination and legal status in Christ. Also continuing justification is a means toward sanctification but they are not the same because legal justification through faith is perfect while sanctification is not.
8 b. I reject the concepts of imparted righteousness of the Methodists and infused righteousness of the Catholics.
Righteousness belongs to God alone. He alone is righteous. The idea that righteousness is imparted to others is simply evil doctrine. Even in eternity, the righteousness that would reside in man or the angels is righteousness that belongs to God. That will never change. Ever. Don't be fooled by these lost Methodists, from John Wesley to the Assemblies of God and other hopeless denominations who oppose the righteousness of God. Righteousness is imputed, in the legal sense of being reckoned to the accounts of the elect when faith is placed in them, but it is never imparted or infused, as it belongs only to God. As God dwells in the elect, they are His righteousness, by imputation.
Perfection spoken of by James and Jesus Himself is perfection of faith, keeping the faith to the end of life. That is the new Law of Christ, and includes adding love and good works all done out of faith. But the perfection of the Methodists and their free will descendants and denominations is towards a sinless perfection. They freely admit it even if they don't believe it is perfectly attainable. That is false doctrine and against Christ. John Wesley was an arrogant pretender. The setting apart of the elect in sanctification is hardly perfect much of the time. Paul said he was not perfect in sanctification.
If I share with you a book, it is still my book. If God shares with us His Spirit, it is still His Spirit. Only God is righteous.
9. Faith preceded the law of Moses. Abraham was given faith prior to his circumcision. The Old Covenant saints were saved by faith. They were saved by the power of the gospel. The bulk of the Jews were not saved, and the Old Covenant was in no way a covenant of grace. It was a covenant of works based upon the code of law given with many command that were to be obeyed. As Paul said, the letter of the Old Covenant law kills, ie condemns those who attempt to establish righteousness by it. The inward law of Christ, on the other hand, is a law of faith, and through that law, righteousness is imputed to the believer. The outward command kills and condemns the man who seeks righteousness through that command. (Heb 4:2, Heb Ch 11, Nu 21:9, Isa 7:14 and 9:6, Dan 9:23-27, Hos 6:2, Psalms Chapters 2, 16 and 22, Mt 16:21)
The Old Covenant saints looked past the law of Moses to a future redeemer. They understood that the physical nation of Israel was not the righteous nation that was promised. They lived by faith, and not by law. They sought to obey the law of Moses the best they could because they were in that society, but they understood it could not save. They looked to Christ for salvation. They were, as Paul said, under tutors and teachers, ie the law which is both abrogated and fulfilled by Christ.
10. Hell is real. It exists because the soul of man cannot terminate. He has to have a place to go at death, and Hell is the alternative for most on the earth. Certainly Christians can take no joy in this. But Hell is a reality spoken of in many places by the Lord Jesus Christ, and cannot be discounted by the unbelievers. ( Mt. 17:1-9, Luke 23:43, 2 Cor. 5:8, rev. 6:9-11)
11. Jesus was not made into a sinner on the cross. Sin was not infused into Him. If we read the account of Christ's suffering on the cross he was still doing good, promising the thief on the cross, etc. The centurion was convinced by His suffering that He was the Son of God. So then, Christ was not made a sinner, with the corruption of a sinner. He bore the punishment of a sinner in the place of the elect. He was made sin in the place of all mankind sufficiently and in the place of the elect effectually.
I still maintain that he had a sense of being forsaken, not that this was some sort of act to fulfill scripture as some have said. (His deeds of course did fulfill scripture.) But this being forsaken was because He experienced the penalty of sin, a sense of separation from the face of God, though we know on a different level, His essence never ceased to be God. That is the mystery.
For someone to say that He was a sinner (ie infused with sin) with regard to His humanity but not His deity (as some say to get around His holiness as God) is as absurd as well, because He was one person, and He was not made into a sinner. Being forsaken by God is the penalty of sin. I believe that sense of being forsaken was real but it did not make Christ commit sin.
12. I reject hardshell religion. I realize that some say that faith does not establish righteousness. They believe that regeneration is not tied to faith, and in this sense they are "hardshell". They believe that faith is a result of eternal righteousness with no need for that to work out in time.
While I agree that faith is a result, in time, of an eternal decree and an eternal righteousness, (the elect are justified from all eternity) I don't believe that being justified in time is an optional or secondary act. I believe that regeneration results in immediate faith, and that faith is reckoned to the account of the elect as being righteousness. I view the separation of regeneration and faith in time to be a dangerous doctrine.
Those who seek to play down the importance of the decree actually taking place in this life are limiting the importance of faith which is God's gift, not man's work. Christ, in the mind of deity, was sacrificed from all eternity, however if it did not happen in this life it would not have been a true decree. Likewise if a man is never justified by faith in this life then he was never decreed to be saved. He was not then a part of Christ's atonement in the first place.
13. Since all that is required to establish a church is a few believers, or as Christ said, two or three believers for Him to be present among them, I reject the primitive baptist teaching that requires a genealogy of churches. While I don't say that one church cannot send someone out to start another church, I do reject the notion that this sending out is a requirement for establishing a biblical church. That view is just legalistic nonsense that is not acceptable by the elect.
14. The gospel is not for sale. You will never be charged for any information here regarding my views about the gospel of Jesus Christ. (2 Cor 2:17 speaks of not peddling the gospel. The KJV is wrong). Tony Warren and Billy Graham and Rick Warren and John MacArthur and John Piper, (the list goes on and on), are seeking to make money off of the gospel, big money. They are not approved by God. They are imposters.
15. Militant Zionism is based on false religion. Militant Zionism has stolen the terms Zionist and Zionism from the holy Bible. But the real New Zion comes in peace. Militant Zionism is shown in the writings of Oded Yinon. It seeks regime change in the middle east, and ultimately a Jewish state that is patterned after the size and scope of the Davidic kingdom, from the border river of Egypt to the Euphrates. But David fulfilled this promise of Genesis 15. The secular state of Israel is unauthorized to apply this religion. It has begun with regime change. (The Dispensationalists fall for this evil doctrine, too.) But there is a better way for the Jews with the One who reigns on the Davidic Throne.
16. There is no division in doctrine from Jesus, who lived to fulfill and abolish the law of Moses; to Paul, who lived to bring in the new Law of Christ in his teachings; to James, who taught that the new Law of Liberty was based on faith proven by works. All is of faith from Christ to Paul to James and that is a gift of God.
17. The Old Testament was the foundation of the New. I reject gnosticism in all its forms. But the Old Covenant was both fulfilled and abrogated by the New Covenant. The perfect priest sacrificed Himself, the perfect sacrifice, and this Christ, brought in the perfect New Law. (Heb chapter 7)
18. While it is essential for the elect to believe in the death and resurrection of Christ, denying the power of that resurrection and the true person of that resurrection can show that the professed believers are not changed by Christ's power:
If they believe that Christ died and rose from the dead, they would live for Christ and not for the Old Law of Moses or for lawlessness. These scriptures prove that the elect must avoid falling into continual belief in false doctrine that undermines the faith: Titus 1:16 and Matthew 7:21-23. Many, in fact most, who profess to believe in the death and resurrection of Christ are simply not saved because the work of that death and resurrection has not been accomplished by the power of the gospel.
True Christians cannot believe that the law convicted them savingly of sin, when in Acts Chapter 2, the listeners to Peter were cut to the heart by the GOSPEL. If you deny the power of the gospel, you deny the power of Christ. You can say you believe in the death and resurrection of Christ, but unless you were cut to the heart by the gospel, with Paul as another example, you aren't saved.
Also, if people believe Christ is raised from the dead, they cannot deny that He is reigning on the Davidic throne as described in Acts chapter 2. They cannot deny that He was the prophet as described by Peter in Acts chapter 3. They cannot deny that He has a superior High Priesthood, greater than that of the Levitical priesthood.
They cannot deny he is fully God, which the Nicene Creed does deny. Christ was begotten at the resurrection, not from all eternity. He is fully God and the Nicene Creed commits a fatal error by denying this truth.
19. Animals are in heaven. Christ rides a horse in His Second Coming. God does not forget the free Sparrow who has fallen. Since God forgets nothing, it means salvation of the animals when revealed that God does not forget the sparrow. To say that God forgets nothing but then the sparrow not be saved would be a useless tautology that Christ would never say.
In Revelation the animals praise God. The descendants of the animals in the original creation are redeemed, in the Garden of Eden and in the Oceans and Seas. The Protestants and Catholics are notorious for not understanding this view of animals. The animals were separated from God but were without sin. They are still without sin.
It was unjust for them to be so separated. God is just and will make that right. God is merciful to mankind, the elect, but is just regarding the animals, making right that which man destroyed. Eden is restored. This restoration includes dogs and cats which are descended from original occupants of the garden of Eden.
20. The fruit of regeneration in my experience was the calling on the Savior to keep from falling into a bottomless pit spiritually. This falling was instituted by the Holy Spirit and required a call out to the Savior. One has no choice but to call upon the Lord.
That calling out brought me into Christ's kingdom. Later, my first belief thought brought a massive joy of the Spirit, and that is likely similar to the baptism on the day of Pentecost, although no spiritual powers of healing or anything were manifest. But a major outpouring of God's Spirit came upon me so that it was as if I was drunk. Some have said Pentacost was a one time experience for the church. I am not arguing against that but believe that believers must experience a Pentacost-like filling of joy after regeneration.
The charismatics are frauds, so they just stumbled onto this secondary blessing beyond regeneration in their teachings. The third major joy, and I am saying this is for every believer, was being baptized by immersion, which brought great joy. This is my experience, and I can't speak for others although I believe this way was God's way for me.
21. If the elect are not permitted to teach these doctrines in the local church, they must separate from the local church and deem the members to be lost. It is absolutely crucial to stand with Christ if the choice comes down to submitting to restrictions by the lost or walking in the truth of doctrinal freedom. This separation will likely be a permanent one if efforts to teach the truth are met with continued resistance. Follow Christ outside the gate!
22. Christians must be tolerant of all religions, races and ethnic groups. Tolerance is the opposite of bigotry. We hold to our beliefs and publicly state them. We stand our ground. But we respect the right of others to hold their beliefs to the end of time. If they reject our beliefs, we remain tolerant. We do not engage in bigotry. For example, we reject those who hate peaceful members of other religions. It is wrong. We reject Zionism as a doctrine, but we are tolerant of all Jewish people, many of whom oppose the political doctrine of Zionism.
23. Paul speaks of the elect going onto perfection. (Heb. 6:1). This perfection is not sinless perfection as taught by some non elect, but rather is perfection in the faith. After all, faith is the foundation of the New Covenant and is God-given. It continues to the end of life here on earth for the elect, which is the fulfilling of the New Law of Christ. True faith is only received by divine revelation.
24. Revelation chapters 18 and 19 describe the destruction of Jerusalem, the Babylonian Great City that God hated. The prophets and first Christians were martyred in Jerusalem. It is referred to as the Great City multiple times in Scripture.
Revelation 20 may describe the thousand years between the destruction of Rome and the establishment of the neo Rome, the British Empire, which God also hates or it may be a spiritual length of time. Either way, I am convinced that the deception of the neo Roman Empire, with its seat of world finance, the UK Square Mile, is ongoing, with colonization and an empire upon which the sun never sets.
There are Roman ruins in the neo Roman Square Mile, once a Roman settlement called Londinium. There are two statues "guarding" the empire dressed in Roman garb. They are named Gog and Magog. This empire deceives mankind, and fuses with the USA and Israel (and with Roman Catholicism, the little horn, and Protestantism, which is just Augustinianism) to form an empire that God will crush upon the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
A. The thousand years of the book of Revelation possibly dates from the destruction of the last emperor of Rome in 476 A.D. to the establishment of the printing press in the new Londinium in 1476 A.D., which allowed unbiblical liturgical prayer books of the religion of London to be produced. Those then controlled religion among the masses. 1476 A.D. ended the middle ages in the fledgling neo-Roman Empire and the press made English literature powerful.
B. Or, it could be that the 1000 years prior to the time of great deception may relate to the time between the destruction of the western Roman Empire with the sack of Rome taking place in 410 (where many buildings, but not the monuments, were burned), and the establishment of the Gog and Magog protectors in King Henry's reign, circa 1413.
C. Or, the 1000 years may be symbolic from the time of the triumph of Christ over Satan at the Resurrection, when we know Christ took the Davidic throne, and of Satan, who is then loosed with the empire of Gog and Magog, the British/American/European Empire already in existence. But Gog and Magog, who guard the center of world finance, Londinium, are symbolic of the world financial system and Satan being loosed resulted in the massive world wars that we experienced in the 20th century.
That British Empire has resulted in colonization of Africa, and of places all over the world. It allowed the colonization of the Palestinians in Palestine, by an unauthorized group of Zionists. Zionism is an elite, colonial doctrine and is evil empire at work. It is a relatively new doctrine, established in the 1800's. Even Torah Jews who do not know Christ, see the Old Covenant does not teach Zionism!
25. Donald Trump believes men are unequal based upon wealth. This also is a central core teaching of fascism. But all men and women are equal before God in that all are sinners, all have come short. There is an election by grace, but it is not based upon our genes, or performance, our abilities, our wealth, or any such thing within us. All of us deserve eternal separation from the Lord Jesus Christ. That the triune God has chosen any through the death and resurrection of the savior is purely based upon mercy. Fascism is a wicked doctrine. It is the most dangerous political doctrine and the elect cannot be fooled by it and must repudiate it.
The wealthy look to fascism for totalitarianism, and the poor look to communism for totalitarianism. Therefore, Fascism is right wing and communism is left wing.
This statement of doctrine is my belief and interpretation of scripture. If I have erred in any way, I believe God will forgive me as an elect soul in Christ. I attempt to update this doctrinal piece whenever I learn something new. I urge all students of scripture who love Christ, to seek out the truth for themselves.
I have Jewish Cousins, and am of Iberian decent. If you are in doubt about your Jewish ties, do not worry. If you have Christ, it is most likely that you have Jewish DNA, either ancient or modern or both, and if you cannot afford a DNA test it is not essential to faith! If there are Gentiles with no Jewish DNA saved within the times of the natural branches, it is not revealed in scripture. But faith puts all who have it in the body of Christ!
See also this Confession, the 1644 First London Baptist Confession. It is the only authentic confession that remains from the Times of the Gentiles: